Saturday, June 4, 2016

Happy 4th Birthday

Time flies like an arrow, Aaron turned 4 last week. How did a baby turn into a big boy so quickly? It seems like everything just happened yesterday yet he has already completed his first year in preschool! It is truly amazing how much he had grown and I cannot be more proud to be his mommy.

It can be such a headache planning a birthday party for this little guy.  I want to find something fun and age appropriate for him and his friends which is getting harder every year. I came across this indoor soccer place in Santa Clara that seems to be perfect for his birthday. I booked the place without even visiting as I have been tied up with work lately. I am so glad that everything worked out fine and the kids all had fun running around at the party.

Peppa Pig has been Aaron's favorite character for a long time and I think he totally deserves a Peppa Pig themed party. Who wouldn't love a piece of Peppa Pig strawberry shortcake? :) Happy 4th Birthday my baby!








No comments:

Post a Comment