Monday, August 29, 2016

First day of Pre-K

How did my baby start going to Pre-K already? Time has been passing by way too fasttttt. I haven't even been able to catch my breath and he's starting pre-k. It's definitely awesome to see all his growth and development, yet it's so not cool that he's growing up so fast. I don't feel like I ever have enough time to hold and squeeze him when life is passing by so quickly.

Aaron is going to a new classroom, having new teachers, and meeting so many new friends as most of his friends from last year are older and are going to a different classroom.  I have to admit that it's more nerve wracking for me than for him when facing all the changes. I hope he will enjoy another year of preschool and have as much fun as he can.



No comments:

Post a Comment