Thursday, April 10, 2014

School keeps Aaron busy

Since Aaron started going to the mommy-and-me preschool, his schedule is pack all week. Going to school 2 days a week, Gymboree 2-3 days a week plus miscellaneous activities at the library are keeping both momma and baby busy busy busy. We don't even have extra time to see friends or to go to the museum like we used to, not to mention how I want to sign him up for swim lessons and music class. I thought I was going to take it easy and let Aaron have a stress free and easy childhood, how did that turn out to be so packed with activities every day? Am I doing the right thing to keep him busy? Or is he doing too much? I wish someone could tell me am I doing things right for Aaron sometimes as I have no idea how to raise a kid at all. It's frustrating to muddle things through but who doesn't do that with their first kid?





No comments:

Post a Comment