Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sleeping alone for the first time

I was planning to setup the pack'n play in Aaron's room and put his crib in our room before we move in, however, the movers put Aaron's crib into his room and packed our room full of boxes that we can't even get through. I guess Aaron has to start sleeping in his own room tonight. I am foreseeing a very unhappy toddler crying before bed and in the middle of the night.

I wonder how many nights will it take him to get used to his own room, on top of living in a complete new place. I really don't think letting him sleep by himself in a new place is a good idea, but oh well I guess he can eventually get used to it, right? ;)


At least he seems happy reading bedtime stories with daddy in his room. Let's see how the sleeping go...

No comments:

Post a Comment