Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Big Move

2 days is what we've got for packing up and moving everything to our new home. Our new place is located in the Willow Glen/Cambrian area which is a better school zone for Aaron. Even though this is not a single family home as we preferred, it will be a nice little home for us for the next few years until we find our dream home closer to Palo Alto.



Finally made some good progress in the kitchen, piling up all the boxes and have them ready to go when the movers come. I have no idea how and why I have accumulated all these stuff over the years. I guess I have officially become a hoarder and I need help *LOL* I can't seem to throw away or give away anything, everything seems to have a purpose (somedays). What's wrong with me? I seriously need to stop buying more junk that I think I "might" need to use. It's painful every time we move and apparently we have been moving around quite a bit.

So before we junk up the new place, here are some pictures of how it looks like -










2 comments:

  1. wow, i didn't know you move.. your new house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We just moved here about a month ago, but the place is a mess. Boxes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete